Same Date Diff Year

For the past 10 years, each time i wake up on this date, i have the same thought in my mind, almost accomplished it today since its ma silver year of being in this so called place we call paradise,but i've got 2 more years.

If then, if all is not in place then this date will have another meaning to it.

I'm not afraid biatch, cos i know you do...i smell all your fear, mistrust, backstabs, kiddish mockery n lameness as u shine under my rays of magnificent aura.

I'm just giving myself for myself another 2 years, n trust me it is none of anyone's bloody concern. I live the way i want, who the fcuk are u to tell me wat to do when most of the time u steal the rays out of my glimmering shine, n laugh at me when i tend not to even flicker a bit of light.

Each and everone of you just like the snow flakes on the tip of the iceberg, when u see the iceberg,u worry...wait till u actually find out whats really under the tip of the iceberg.But like everyone else, you'll enjoy the snow flakes and by the time you see the tip of the iceberg, you change your course before you get wreacked.

Peace.(manipulative)

Comments