Good Bye Mary Jane

mary jane...what a wonderful name

Over the past years, it has been really wonderful learning from and with you,but its time for us to go on our own paths now.

Since 16, a scrony indian on the scene...smokin' joints , blunts n bongs had been a daily routine.

You taught me patience, taught me that being stupid and slow was cool, taught me how to enhance my sex life, taught me how to ponder to the deepest ends without loosing myself, taught me how to think, taught me how to make friends, and the list goes on...this is just to name a few...at the same time

You took my brain cells, took my happiness, took my aggressiveness,took my health,took my appetite, took away my guts, took away the one that was there for me all the time...but no, i dont blame you completely.

mary jane...i'll forever say your name but it'll never be the same.

I'm not doing this for any other,no no no,i didnt stop hangin' ard you when so many that was/is close to me told me to...I'm doin this for myself by myself. Its time...we need to part.

Till the next time...i love you mary jane...

3 months plusss esse...keep up this shit n im goin to be the topp dogg, mark my words.

Comments

s h e i . said…
hangin there ya .. u deserve better :))