Weird but some sort true...hmmmm

This was taken off another persons blog, regarding her name http://thimerosa.blogspot.com/

Cai - Gold element
Jia - belongs to the fire element
Hui - water element

She went to see a name specilaist, but some how i feel n see simmilar traits...

1) Extremism - I am very extreme in my thoughts and when I think something is right, I will just go along with it, even when all evidence points that I am wrong. Sure
2) Intelligence but eccentricsm - According to the analysis, I am intelligent but eccentric by nature, so eccentric that my views are not easily accepted by the masses. So intelligence can go to waste. Damn right!!!
3) Rebellious - The name says that I gave my parents an extremely hard time. If my parents tell me to go left, I will go right. I will never ever listen to them. I dont listen to no one
4) Temperamental - I can be all jolly and happy with you for 10 mins and shy away from you for the next 10 mins and then get super pissed with you for no reason for another 10 mins. It's like the sun can rise and set within a span of 5 mins in my world. Nuff said?
5) In my own world - I like to withdraw and become absorbed in my own world, shutting everyone else out. People find it very hard to understand me. Even I find it hard to understand myself. Classic...
6) Sensitive to the nether world - I used to cry a lot when I was a baby, or get the creeps when I am alone outside. That's because ... I'm very sensitive to such things. I immediately thought about my late great grandmother and how I was telling my mom that she's just at our balcony when she just passed away. And of course, my super senstive hearing and spatial abilities and that funny figure that used to be walking around at my old place. Explains why i had to mandi bunga huh
7) Many boyfriends but no ideal partner - cause guys have it hard when they are with me. I have terrible mood swings and I shy away when we get too close. Furthermore, since I am eccentric by nature, I can be nice and sweet for 5 mins but immediately throw my temper and get really worked up for reasons even I don't know. This makes it really hard for me to be with any one. In my case, aweks ler...ouh yea i forgot to mention this was a chicks' blog
8) Like a man - I am very boyish by nature and make decisions just like a man. No wonder I'm going down the entrepreneurship route. errr...
9) Many aspirations but no success - This really worried me because he said that the name makes it difficult for me achieve great things as my name prevents me from doing so. This one a bit painful la...but heck,,,we need to break the norm n traditions
10) Suicidal and Self Mutilation - The name is prone to sucidal thoughts and self mutilation. If I get really depressed, I will think of death or pain as a form of release. Explains the piercings, tattoos n all those scars aye,,,
11) Illness of the blood - I might get blood diseases. The worst form I can think of is Leukaemia.???
12) Water and Road accidents - I have to be wary of water and the road because I will tend to get involved in such accidents. I thought of the time I almost drowned and almost knocked someone on the roads. whoaaaa...this one, some how true...drowned many times as a kid and road...many ppl said before...i need to be careful on the road
13) Spend money like water - Without looking up from his calculations, he told my mom, "This daughter of yours spends money like water and loves to buy branded stuff." And all of us burst out into laughter. He was this close to the truth. cant blame the lavish lifestyle crave...

Comments