Making It

This is Al Hooi aka Albert Hooi's USD pro model. See the Malaysian Flag??? and did i mention PRO??? u get the drift?? Well, as much I'm proud to see my country's flag there, i am not going to claim his success as he's Malaysian( like how the Ministry of Sports might ). I'm glad he acknowledges the fact that he is born to a Malaysian dad who is from Perak ( i think ) and to a Irish mom.

I respect the bloke for who he is, let him be from Japan or Saudi. he got mad respects from me when the 1st time i watched him skate in British Intelligence [yea and we ( me , yeng, keats and a few others) were making fu that there is a chance that he might be a Malaysian Chinese ) ]

As years passed by, winning IMYTA Liverpool and skating really well, and going Pro for USD[ i remember getting his 1st skates ( the grycons )] we heard rumours that he was actually half Malaysian Chinese. And this was confirmed when he came down for a visit, not really a skate trip but a visit to his dad's hometown. He skated with some of the kids...well they are grown ups now...mainly George Amos ( one helluva skater ) , Nik Suhaily ( long live baggy pants ) and Mishal, and there it was CONFIRMED...he is half MALAYSIAN CHINESE.

For every rollerblader in Malaysia, this is a proud moment...recognition biatch...as for me, i bought his first skates with Clover leaves ( its an Irish thing ) at the back of the cuffs, so nothing is going to stop me buying this skates...wait, i hate UFS Thrones....ouh well...dude, AL Hooi...i'll get them cuffs at least and use them on the red Rachards I've been eyeing for long...

Much Appreciated....

damn aku emo seh...hahahahaha ...what a way to mark Malaysia's 50th anniversary huh



Comments