Mis-info


So i received a mail after a call from a recruitment agency stating that there is a job vacancy yea...and after the email there was no follow up, i did reply back the mail asking for more info but no reply...

So i took ma chances and headed down to the office...and the 'team' is not set up yet and they are still looking for people but today wasnt the start date...WTF???

D whole day was fcuked up, and ontop of that my so called trusty side kick cum wall vandalizer cum my groupie photographer just cant keep her mouth shut, i know the person was trying to lift my spirits up but fcuk that, i don't work that way...if im pissed at something, just leave me, the more attention you pay to me the worst the situation will be, i aint your regular sappy emo / comfort seeking faggot...i no need no comforting words or actions...i just need alone time to sort my head out, n trust me, really, i will be back to normal...i was soo close to break n tell her off, but i just kept me thoughts to meself...if this was back then, all hell would have broke loose...im sorry to those that i have ill-treated due to my temper back then, hye, i really am sory...

I think some of the guys know this...i remember shouting at Keats to ' Shut the fcuk up' at the Midvalley skate park way back in d days...and all that the poor dude did was to tell me to 'chill, take a breather' as i was killin myself and everyone along my way cos i wasnt able to nail that trick. And ever since then, if he or any other fellow kjr's know that, ok he is pissed, let him be, no need to be nice n kecoh all..

i needed remedy...so i vandalized a wall...feel slightly better...and i told my sidekick how i worked, she was sorry about being too noisy earlier.

So now, im still tgh tanam anggur...chibai...

Comments