weird dreamz

me: had a weird dream i tell ya
Doll: feeling better??
tell me!
me: tnen woke up to make milo
its weird
got like 3 parts
1st part...it ws like kids all ard then 3 drifted away from the group to the woods
then 2 left one near the sungai
then that one had to run away from a fox into a cave
then in d cave thez like sungai also la...there was an openin
when he looked over it leads to a castles fountain...he has to make a jump...then scene 2
scene2
i was back at me jb hse...bathroom to be precise
i had a loose tooth
Doll: loose tooth
lolz
me: then i was at d sink tryin to yank it out
then i yank one
then the other became loose
then i had to yank one by one
Doll: u lost all ur teeth???
me: my top row
Doll: :O
aaaaaaaaahahah...
me: then when i was yankin its like the whole top jaw came off, like shedding old skin like that...then i had to call my life saviour...my sis
then scene 3
scene 3
me n my sis was at a road
then got this guy with tatt tryin to sell us ciggie
i asked howmuch for a box , n he ws like 11, then i looked at d box it said 10...i asked him why sell expensive
he was like expensive, im only sellin u at a profit at 1buck...then we walked passed him
into this pig slaughtering company
my sis was like wait i gotta sort this shiet out
Doll: :S
me: she was talkin to a dude...n the next to her was cutting this skinned pig balls off..n it was screaamin yea
then another guy came n dropped fresh skinned pig near me...n they were both alive...then
it was me sis at 1st kan, but the one said lets go was baby akka, me cousin
then we walked out...n i got up
weird aye
Doll: :S
pretty random
its quite funny that it was screaming yea tho
but ew... living skinned pig
hmmm
me: no la...it was crying out loud...i forgot to put a comma in between that
Doll: ouhh
XD
ok
that makes more sense now
then wat were u feeling like when u woke up?
Sent at 9:12 AM on Friday
me: i was droolin la
lol
then i woke up...like dayuuuum...i nd to see d dentist
Doll: hahahah
me: then i got up, checked on hilton...n went toilet...n made milo n now sittin here on d couch...

Comments