Hi Mom

Hi Mom,

I've turned 30 ; sadly but yes age is catching up and you would be 51. Wished i could have celebrated with you and also the silver jubilee of our separation.
I wish I had a chance to get to know you. Would have helped in my failed relationships. After all, you were the 1st female / woman that I came across in my life. I think if I had the mother-son relation i would have excelled in my relationships with other females, mom.

" A mother's love always makes her son stronger as well as balanced in his life. While a father makes his son strong enough to fight with the world, it is the mother who teaches him when and where to think from his heart."

Its only natural for a guy to hate his dad ; i guess. Then again my dad gave me away. I can't and won't deny that I am grateful that he did ; if he hadn't, i wouldn't have had all this exposure, wouldn't have known the love of a sister that set me up straight at times and some good yet mostly bad experiences.

There's some similarities between us, mom. Our eyes, our smile, our height, and we both hate dad and don't get along with Pisces ( dad being one ) ; the last Pisces girl I was seeing tore my heart , chucked it to the ground, stomped and spat on it.
Well, I'm not blaming you completely for all my failures ; some were really nice people but due to my insecurities and stupidity i ushered them away from me. I guess i would have dealt with my insecurities better if I have had you. So I have led myself to believe.

I hope you are doing well mom. Not sure if you remember the day you went through great deal and pain bringing me into this world. Dad didnt. Males, what can i say, we're useless at times. I wish sometimes you had a miscarriage or an abortion but still, I thank you for bringing me safe into this world. Just that I have not found my purpose in this life yet, makes me feel this way I suppose.

I wish you could read this mom.I guess I'm writing this just to console myself,just to get over it.

Happy Birth Day, Mom.

Love,
Your Lost Son!

Comments