19.04.2006

Hye hye hye....had an interview with FedEx...went well, the IQ test was so..so...macam budak kecik(kiddish stuff)...Upon completing that task, my car was clamped.Yes! its my fault too,heck it, i was trying to open the lock, half way out dy...then the damn officer had to walk n snap a picture of me...damn it.

Called Naz for the extra Rm 50 , cos i didnt have no dough n i had to sort it out at that point. So yea, he came to ma rescue. Then headed home, ate some rice n shoot to P's crib.

Chilled n talk zero till we had to fetch Jen n Lekh.She was suggesting me to move in,as she doesnt feel comfortable n safe stayin there.Just them 2 girls. Nice thought tho but i really gotta think this one over man, yes i do need a place of my own, but this is just...i need to think, too many at stake.

Came home, got stoned when the land turned dark...slept!!!

Comments