Reschedueled.Disfigured.Karma?

I had an interview, i arrived at 11 and waited till 2.30 just to get another appointment due to over overwhelming attandence. The rate of unemployment shouldnt be taken lightly. i should hav just sat there and finished it rather then gettin another day for the interview.

So,after that, headed to arena. I SHOULD STOP SKATING. Im sorry but its just me...i know where i stand now...back then i was still doubting it...but i know whats my stand in the industry...
So there i was, suppose to rest the knee but no...i skated, just to 'memeriahkan' the event. ANd; The price for that, i missed on my allep opp top soul to ma face, n slammed....i got a higher cheek bone on my right side of the face.but feck ya'll i still laced an ugly looking 360 outspin sweat stance.Like Fidzi would say 'whoo , macam dre powell la'.

To end it all, we ended up facing some racial conflicts in between ourselves towards the end. I mean look up to the History guys.The people running the show here and claiming most of the freebies...are actually rejects/outcasts from Sulawesi. And we so called coloured ones are the bad ones??? sigh...

Comments