28 n Life

2 more years till 30...and what have i accomplished? yea i get this kind of questions lingering in my mind when ever i'm broke...usually lotsa questions pop up when im broke...

So let see what have done for the past 28 years...well, justifying each wrong doings alone itself will take a few chapters i reckon...

at 28 i should be enjoyin life...well, to be honest i should slow down...no no no...not slow down tryin to achieve me dreams, but slow down on my lavishness. Some have just started at 28 doing what i have done at 18 or worse at 14, when the hell within me had a lil leak, which lead to the beasts' escape...i envy those who just begun...

Reflections of myself is just another joke i think..am i really a joke..? hahahaha

I'm still lost at times, heck some 45 are still lost at times...

I reckon i have yet to satisfy my hunger...which hunger? People like me, if there is some out there ( then i know i aint alone and a joke after all ) do not get satisfied...i reckon that could be looked at as a problem or a form of motivation to strive for the best...i doubt i will be satisfied...on my own personal level...hence the saying ' Never good Enough ' ...

I should slow down and try to satisfy my hunger, if i could...but hye if i ought to go tomorrow...i wont have major regrets...like i said...some 28's just started the things i have done at 14...i do agree i hev yet to see and experience more...how much more??? hahaha i wouldnt know i guess... ok i gotta go back studying...

Comments