The Day After

So it was Valentines day...really dont fancy it...as i recalled...most of my valentines day were somehow spent alone...i remember back in primary...i got ma mom flowers...back in high school i got my mom n sis flowers...and i really dont remember buyin anyone else flowers on this day...maybe i never did or even if i did, i just cant remember for some odd reason...reason being its just another day for things to be over priced...

She's spending it doing her rehearsals, i on the other hand, could have joined a few to spend it but hye, i just didnt wanna succumb to the hoopla...so i spent it home, editing the footage. My sis walks in after their dinner and smiled...'eh, out of all days u're in today?' and i smiled back...

I wish i was out with her but...

So me n niece spent valentines drinkin' mango juice and editing..

And i need to finish this edit...and get a new job as its not going well with the one...

Comments