let it go

what would you do when u're pushed away?
u bounce back with a punch???

what if u're pushed away in sectors that you wont bounce back?

well some say, you should fight for your rights, your believes, your _______ ( fill in the blanks yourselves )

would you make an attempt???

what if the impact of your attempt was not good enough, after all, its a sector where you wont bounce back if you were pushed away anyways...?

would it be safe to say that your attempts were not good enough...

what if your attempts turned out to be an annoyance...once again, the sector was the one that pushed you away...services not needed.. so the sector might look at the attempt as an annoyance...

why were you pushed away from the sector???
annoyance, non compliance, no understandings, my lameness, my psycho tendencies, or the usual not good enough... i dont know...

it also makes you ponder, how can a sector that you were pushed away from, change so soon... the norms are no longer there...are you supposed to try and revive the norms or just go with the flow and forget the norms as well?

what would you do???

let it go... ( if it was that easy, then i wouldnt be ranting aye )



i admit, these past few months, my level of confidence has deteriorated to a level where i have never seen before ; a 5 year old would have better confidence in them compared to me at this point of time...

its gone...no one would understand...some might say this and that...i appreciate everything ard, appreciate everyone thats ard...appreciate every help... but this is how i work...im not me cos i have lost my personal confidence...

and its also my doings which landed me here...i've only got myself to blame...

how would i be able to bounce back at the sector that pushed me away, in the current condition i am in?
hmmm...unlikely to succeed....get beaten to the ground again...n no one will pick u up...

gonna be on d ground for quite a bit till i see the light at the end of the tunnel...for now...the tunnel is dark and empty... its never simple... nuthin is , even if we wanted it to be simple...



just that i dont want to be a beast when my confidence sky rockets...that i will keep myself in check...

i am not looking for anyones self pity...anyones help...anyones comfort...i am looking for my confidence...

it'll be easier to let go when i regain my confidence i reckon...the sector would have changed by then anyways...

i honestly dont blame anyone for this...i got myself into this situation.

keep your head up...pick urself and all the other pieces required from the ground...and regain the confidence...and let it go ( easier said than done ) =)

Comments

s h e i . said…
sorry babe...
weiyeng said…
a 5 year old has only one purpose in life which is to experience everything that life has to offer. it's when we grow older that we limit ourselves.

we need to know what we want before figuring how we get there.