vinayagar sathurthi

What is Vinayagar Sathurthi ?

Well you can read it here. HERE.

Ok me bein me...tryin to find my roots n also deal with other stuffs totally forgot what day is today.
Its another day to the temple.

Many will disagree if i told em i do have a religious family...(c'mon, dun blame me family cos i am different...if i am different that is)

So the usual visit and prayers was done...but thats not what i wanted to talk about...

The highlight of this was towards the end....so after tapau-ing the free food..i waited outside while sis, niece, n mom were buyin flowers...

Saw this really old couple...maybe in their 70's i wuld say... all wrinkly , grey haired and the female looked like shes messed up 'up there' ( ok its not good for me to judge as i get judged all the time ) so ... what really made me smile was seeing them at that age...holding hands.. it just made me smile... i know my parents wont do that ( most indian parents dont ), maybe thats why i hardly publicly show my emotions... having sex in public, now thats a diff ball game...anyhow, getting back here...

So yea...that sight, made me heart or whats' left of it go warm like a jello on the fryin pan for a bit... and i smiled.

then reality kicked in with all the divorce cases....*sighs*

Comments