1st Tatt


the 1st ink i got on me...spontaneousism at its finest...

it was during Rush X...while we had a lil break time...me n Keats walkin ard Sungai Wang and i just decided to get it done...of course back then thats d size i could afford...rm 50 for that...thanks to Ben for pinching it n making it uglier cos he didnt believe it was real...ass!

It was never completed...it was supposed to be someones name, thank God for having a galfren with the same initials back then huh... =P ... ouh the things we do when we're younger...hahahaha

and for some odd reason, i picked one of the painful spot to get it done...well even Keats 1st tattoo was at a spot where it hurts like a bitch pms-ing...

Now i've got 13...each tellin a diff tale that happened in diff stages of me life...

That 1st tattoo is now covered up...with a Hibiscus...yess a flower....why??? Well, to me i take it as me 'lucky' flower ( the boyz will know why =P ) n of coz, reprezentin my country that still treats me sorta like a 3rd class citizen.

Yes, we've come a long waaaaaay...n i still have some space in me body to get more...n more i shall get...maybe some positive ones this time ard.

Comments