Pablo D' Youtube





Its really nice to see some of the greatest , well known artists of ' our time ' ( Banksy and COpe2 will have to wait? ) being themselves and most importantly, it was captured and unfortunate ones like myself ; after 50 years can actually see them ( i prefer visualizations anyways )

As for me i never knew all these names while growing up, trying to paint. Never had a formal introduction to art. It was my sisters' colour mixin skills and my uncles' detail works ( i'm going to own the 5'feet Lord Krishna he drew in the 80's on a purple background one fine day ; so much details ) that got me starting.

I aint gonna deny that Pablo Piccasso , Vincent Van Gogh, Salvador Dali and a few more were demented geniuses. Definately extraordinaire characters in my books. And eons after, i get to see some of the names that i like...well, Pablo...i dunno...i just like the name itself...like Pablo Escobar, in visuals.

Gotta love the technology aye... Love the ol' skool, lead the nu' skool. Cheers.

Comments