Joining the 27 Club

Back then, i really wished to join the 27 Club...not only cos it was due to the fact that most notable people died then, but its just a number to fall in love with. 3 years before 30 ( OMG ) and still at the 20's...

Now, when i think about the 'turtlelization' i reckon my time here is not done yet...what am i to do here? whats my purpose?

I know i want to be rich or at least die trying ( i met A yesterday and yes, she confirmed it, its all about the moolah..yea, at 1st its the attraction then the interaction but the main thing is stabilization, for the women of the new milinea )

I got a bad habit of prooving people wrong, even if i had to consume myself...as lately i think i didnt do that much ; in A's case and her sister but with the turtlelization...i proved myself wrong...my application to the 27 Club was rejected...

Balamurali ( 10th June 1981 - 11 October 2008 )


but yea...that didnt happen so...im still here to terrorize ;)

Comments