Bang Bang...my baby shot me down

So the day started off pretty weird...with a weird dream..

There was Bav wearing white and crying and Joveena next to her then there was Priyaa saying i burnt myself then there is Vasini saying not now...

So i got up...went online hoping that she'd be there, ok not there, tried calling...both phones...and both were out...what are the odds?

Went out and got breakfast and Priyaa's joined later ; stealing me curry puffs and telling how she is gonna meet her future in laws ; i reaaaaally hope this works out. She started preparing the chicken for the lil' farewell thingy by the pool tonight.

So i got up by 6 thanks to Priyaa wanting have me reconfigure my Hi-Fi to be brought down to the pool - Hell No..!

So after showering i headed down... so yea there i was chillin with the guys at the pit, Nishant and Rajesh ; both making fun of me not consuming meat no more ; making fun of how i missed out on the suckling pig at Priyaa' fren's wedding but i did eat the fish...i still need the protein, fcuk i hate fish. I had settled for the salad.

Anyways, the ratio of women to men was high tonight, 3:1 by the time i left ; some i've met before and some new ones. And the food was awesome, i know when i smell a good lamb on the grill ; yes i would, like how i cooked mutton curry and not eat it at my sis's place ; she got worried though...and yes the alcho...gotta love the alcho...but i only had like 2 glasses of vodka.

then it was time to leave ; now, who would want to leave a poolside party on a freaking friday nite, and it's your housemates' farewell thingy.
Well you'd leave cos :
1. you got a job to attend to ( yes i am a vampire )
2.you got a girlfriend ( some of the girls were a bit too overwhelming )

So it was the bus ride ; and there is this dude who works on another account that stays around the same area. While walkin i had to just let him know that there was an awesome party yea =P
He went like ' dude...you missing out, should have gotten an MC '
well...yea...missing out i am, on the alcho yes!

And i came into work, logged into my work station...sorted me application, abit tipsy and i had to read. The music video was aight, explaining my situation...but towards the end of the video she didnt say anything but but but on the flipside...a line from imogen heap's hide and seek? WOW

maybe the alcho made me terasa a bit more, but seriously... maybe i shouldnt terasa, maybe it was a sick joke just like how you have an open wound and someone comes by and pokes at it while asking does that hurt...

My job is mainly to solve others issue...i am not a shrink...but i myself am unable to solve this issue of mine.

Each time i open up i get shot at and when i dont, i'm blamed for keeping it in.

I want to buy a land on an island and rusticate...well that will be a bad idea cos the world needs me...hmmm....well at least my niece might need her uncle, then again....hmmmm...i'll get back on this one.

I dont believe you.

I'm going to wait for this outcome....wait for it...its going to be Legen---....wait for it....

but but but...

Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say". It does, in fact, have part of this song in it, and Imogen Heaps, in fact, did come out first. Just clearing that up for some people.

but the i dont believe you was in bold =(

damn the alcho...

---dary ;)


Comments