Happy Birthday

This would be the last blog entry for this site, just realised that this site has turned to a sappy, unhappy, bad vibed and lame side of things.

It would be ok to pick up the phone once in a while. wait, that wont happen now as the phone and its numbers and sms's are now gone. Guess you're pretty much upset still, with the whole ordeal, who wouldnt isn't it.

You've created this bubble ; where i am an untrustworthy person, hence not wanting what ever we had , not wanting to grow with me and not wanting whatever that is Me and thinking that i am unworthy of having your love. My actions did not help much either.

I on the other hand, might have a dozen people that is in love with me and dozens more that I love but I am sure that i am in love with you and not any other.

We failed to look from each others perspectives.

You'll move on, after all that is what you want and i guess it has already started. I don't have be communicating with you this way, Golokavasini. I wish i could just pick up the phone and call you to ask how your day has been? but i reckon that is out of the equation now.

Anyways, i am not writing this to get at you or because i am angry or upset. I am not even writing this cos i dont want to communicate with you no more. As mentioned, i don't want to be communicating this way and i dont need to be writing about you or for you here. This place has lost its need and it is depressing. This does not mean that i wont think or write about you or wanting to talk to you. Just that it wont be here...this depressive lot.

I rather hear from the source. Not read and misinterpret.


Last but not least, Happy Birthday...have a good one. yes, i know its tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________

On another note, for all you frequent , random passersby' and stalkers. Ya'll can visit here for more colorful side of things but be ready to be dissapointed cos i wouldnt be talking about myself but will be commenting on my works instead...

--> MANIPULATIONS <--

Comments