Zzz...

So for the past 7 days...wait 6 days...i had to take mc one day cos my chest caved in and had to land in the clicnic to get some darth vader action treatment...the last 6 days was at work...from 9 hrs it became 12hrs instead...stress, well yes but at least it does not let me drift to the other issue...

So we WILL be in SIP come March with Phaze 2...all i can hope and pray for is ; if Nissan shuts down; Chrysler would buy me over; well they wanted to anyways last Friday but my boss said NO...

Saturday i really wanted to drink much but the plannings were fucked up and yes im tired of drinkin with peeps who dont want to take out money ; let that be guys or chicks ; its different with the familia; with them i dont mind, but colleagues? Sorry aint a millionaire to be doing that...but any who ; later at 5am me and Senju ended up at the KK Mart near my place. Ouh yess, the owl incident..10 freakin seconds late...i would have owned and OWL...fucked up car!

Sunday was much more dope; in the sense of i met Aloysious; the guy who wants to have my designs to be inked on him,it was ages since i've met him and of course there's the rest of them lot; like Shank n Stout. After the meeting; we had 1,2's n Caleb actually challenged me to a drinkin marathon; i know that china man is gonna butter his stomach before we start. He was also keen to see Stacy drunk and passed out; which was not a nice sight,i'd admit,specially when you have to carry em to the car and them crying and wailing about their break up. Ooh I also found out that her housemate is gay! That makes sense why he was such a weakling the other nite despite being bigger than I ,but yes, carrying dead bodies and totally passed out people is bad for the back but i am still puzzled how i carried someone 2 flights of stairs back then...hmmm...

So Caleb its on!!! and Aloysious; i'm proud of you man; to be responsible and getting married and also your wife who decided to keep the life and face the world and not kill it!

Now i am ready to close my eyes...and i am ready to close my mind...and now i am ready to feel your hand...and lose my heart on the burning sand...

But...now, i shall make kopi and print 'King of KL' series..

Comments