Swear It

"Everything looks and feels different now. Like everything is so much smaller.

But nothing has really changed. Nothing really, except for what's inside.

Regardless of anything, I still have my duties.

And I just... have no words. The only words worth saying are the ones in my prayer, for the only One who can save me.. and all I carry with me.

--

played enough already.
and the only one who has to pay for the consequences is me, and of course the... ( __?__ )

fucking hell, i cant get a bloody time & date sooner than next thursday to sort the major. 2 weeks from the time i called, and not only that, i've to wait till monday to be certain of the minor which was suppose to be known on friday fucking noon."

what was i supposed to think??? why not swear it??? .

~as wished~



Comments