1 year 1 month

Well it would have been...

Temple visits are always fun...in a non fun way that is...i mean its calming, gives a lil sense of clarity and memories too...

I always believed that its my business with my Creator and how i go about it its also my business...but of course there's teachings, rules and regulations, and some wise man coming up to you saying that you cant wear cap in the temple...

Most of the time, i pray the same thing, again and again...i reckon at times i should be specific, so i did yesterday.

Mom just smiled then stared at me when i mention something a lil extra when the archanai was done.

And while going around the 9 navagrahas 9 times...what comes to mind??? initially yea it was all that i prayed for, then...the 9 times we went around it came into my thoughts and also the 1st time we ever stepped into the temple was in that visualization...soon it was time to head out to work.

This bloody sinus is messed up i tell ya.

Comments