Damn Flu

Caught the bug, damn it! I feel weak,should have gone home for some awesome raasam soup but i cant let them see me this way,nvm, shall learn how to make it myself.

Kraabi, Bali or Cherating...hmmmm? shall figure that out when im better in me head,body and soul or India, since Mr.D is there, should drop by and say' wzuuuop' to brothaman and forget my own worldly issues for a bit.

Shouldnt be caring much bout what others think at this point but i need to sort myself...who is gonna help the nephews and nieces go abroad, sighs, hard bein an uncle huh....maaan, harder bein a dad i suppose...need to sort this, and hopefully i get to sing frank sintra's number ' i did it my way'!

and yes, i envy made men.

wonder how zee person is doin'...? hopefully gettin better...john mayer should help, or maybe aaron or the ones in the waitin line...

ouh shiet, piriton kickin in, time to sleep, must go work today!

Comments