Can You Handle It?

Was watching the Oxford Murders the other day...there's a line... 'Can We Handle The Truth?'

And when we know the 'truth' would we abandon the believes we carried with us all these while...would we tarnish the believes cause now we know the 'truth'.

I admit and even my closest of friends would say, i am not your usual orthodox character with a usual background, with a usual past or has the orthodox thinking we were brought up with while in school or with the informal education we've got from time to time.

I've spent so much indulging into my what if's that some what if's saved me, some blinded me and some consumed a huge part of me and some just left me thinking till today...

i've got a tattoo which says 'Trust No One' and in reality what it actually means is Trust No(T) One...i have a decent amout of friends who i can really trust and i do and on the flipside i also have loads that have walked in and out my life and its not something that i am proud of...and most of them just could not handle it ; maybe i was a bit too harsh and hard...and i have one which says 'Misunderstood'.

Subconsciously i've been comparing them to that one person thats always had my back since day one and would never give me up no matter how shitty i have become, no matter how much i have hurt the person itself, and no matter what, i know i can return back to the person's lap and cry my heart out and the person will still look at me and say 'keep your your head up'.

guess i was looking for a replacement...guess my methods were wrong; even the one person that always had my back said so...didn't mean to burn or insult anyone...Afraid that they would run away, which eventually they do.
but i have mentioned this before.Bad Habits.

The iCeberg theory...everyone gets attracted to the snowflakes ; then gets comfortable with the snow...soon when they find that the iceberg is to much to handle or penetrate; they change course.

Comments